Kawasaki has introduced a brand new cruiser in two variants and an up to date Supersport machine as the primary of its 2024 vary.
Arriving quickly is the 2024 Ninja ZX-6R KRT Version.
There’s a raft of adjustments that includes within the new mannequin:
- 636cc in-line 4 DOHC engine
- New Ninja styling
- New LED headlights and switch indicators
- New TFT instrumentation
- New smartphone connectivity
- Twin 310 mm entrance discs with twin radial-mount 4-piston monoblock calipers
- New Built-in Driving Modes (combining Kawasaki TRaction Management (KTRC) and Energy Modes)
- Kawasaki Clever anti-lock Brake System (KIBS)
- Kawasaki Fast Shifter (KQS)
- Showa Separate Perform Fork – Large Piston (SFF-BP), absolutely adjustable
- Pressed aluminium perimeter body
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV tyres
- Unique Kawasaki Racing Workforce colors & graphics
Pricing can be introduced quickly.
The 2024 Eliminator and Eliminator SE are cruiser machines based mostly round a 451cc parallel twin cylinder engine. With a extra relaxed driving place than the present crop of 400cc Kawasaki street bikes, the brand new Eliminator fashions are anticipated to be well-liked with riders on the lookout for a straightforward to experience machine with a low seat peak at an inexpensive worth.
Options of the Eliminator embody:
- 451 cc parallel-twin engine with sturdy low-end efficiency
- Low 735 mm seat peak
- Learner-approved mannequin
- Spherical retro-style headlight
- 18″ entrance, 16″ rear wheels
- Light-weight trellis body
- Twin-shock rear suspension
- All-digital instrumentation with tachometer and equipment place indicator
The SE mannequin differentiates for the usual model with its Particular Version color and graphics and a with two-pattern leather-based seat.
Pricing can be introduced nearer to the brand new mannequin’s arrival, anticipated late 2023.
Australian Street Rider can be predicting the engine will seem in different mannequin – perhaps a Ninja 450 and Z450 – however perhaps not in 2024.