Kawasaki has simply issued a recall that results a velocity show that resets mid-ride – and apparently it impacts 100% of all 2022 Ninja H2 SX / SE fashions produced between October of final 12 months and February of this 12 months.
200 H2 SX & SE models in complete had been produced for 2022, which implies each single machine might doubtlessly have this downside; unfold the phrase to your fellow riders!
Right here’s the small print beneath:
- Software program error stems from an improper management program throughout the multi-function meter within the dashboard; show might unexpectedly restart mid-ride, leaving rider with no thought as to hurry.
- Affected VINs: JKBZXVR10NA000020 – JKBZXVR11NA000298.
Since these machines now not adjust to the Federal Motor Automobile Security Normal (FMVSS) no. 123, (‘Bike Controls and Shows’), we are able to anticipate speedy restoration and restore of the components at fault. Typical routine could be to attend for Kawasaki to contact you after which relinquish the affected bike to your nearest Kawasaki dealership (or third social gathering dealership, relying on the model)
Do you have to want to get the entire course of began your self, listed below are the related events to contact:
- Buyer Service: 1-866-802-9381
Nationwide Freeway Site visitors Security Administration (NHTSA)
- Automobile Security Hotline: 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153)
- NHTSA Web site: www.nhtsa.gov
- “NHTSA’s marketing campaign quantity for this recall is 22V-913” (through RideApart)
Keep tuned, keep secure, and as ever – keep secure on the twisties.