2 weeks in the past | Phrases: Andy Wigan | Images: Future7Media / Husqvarna Bikes
Famend Italian boot producer, Gaerne, has unveiled an all-new SG12 Jarvis Version boot to have a good time the brand new partnership with the long-time king of Laborious Enduro, Graham Jarvis. This premium SG12 moto boot is provided with a particular enduro sole that’s designed to supply superior grip in slick terrain or the difficult obstacles present in excessive enduro, whereas the limited-edition Jarvis graphic offers you on the spot onerous enduro cred.
In response to Gaerne, “Selections create champions, however help is what retains them on the prime, which is why the SG12 boot is THE selection for riders who aspire to rise above the competitors. From field to bike with minimal break-in, Gaerne’s SG12 boots are made in Italy by practiced arms that, step-by-step, layer help, safety and luxury into every boot.”
- Made in Italy
- A revolutionary, patented dual-stage pivot system that provides sturdy lateral help however glorious really feel for the bike’s controls
- An anti-shock composite sole for higher connection to the footpegs
- Reminiscence foam inside for a customized match
- An anatomically formed shin plate that’s adjustable to accommodate kneebraces or giant calves
- Streamlined toe-box for precision management
- Light-weight alloy buckle system to make it simple to get in and get going
- Particular slimline, heat-resistant grip guard panels for exception grip of the bike.
RRP: $819.95 (out there solely within the Black/White mannequin, pictured)
You may also like…