IRC Off-Street Tyres: VX40, VX30 & VX10
Ficeda Equipment have simply launched the most recent off-road tyres from IRC, providing three new choices: the VX40 for intermediate to onerous terrain, VX30 for delicate to intermediate terrain and VX10 for junior riders.
IRC VX40 Tyre: For Intermediate to Arduous terrain
Optimised for shredding by way of hard-packed trails or race tracks, the VX40 off-road tyre is a superb selection for riders in intermediate to onerous terrains.
- Block Sample: An optimised knob spacing affords an elevated contact patch with the bottom. Extra knobs equals extra contact the place you want it!
- Compound: The entrance and rear VX40 comes quipped with an all new rubber compound from IRC, balancing each efficiency in addition to sturdiness.
- Carcass Construction: Constructed with a light-weight 2ply+Breaker ply casing offering each excessive stability and adaptability.
IRC VX30 Tyre: For Mushy to Intermediate Terrain
This tyre affords superior grip, bump absorption and enhanced sturdiness.
- Block Sample: Optimised taper angle of the knob affords improve contact patch of the tyre for higher dealing with and grip.
- Compound: The VX30 comes with all new rubber compound to extend acceleration and breaking traction, with sturdiness and longevity.
- Carcass Construction: 2ply+Breaker ply supplies glorious stability and bump absorption efficiency.
IRC VX10 Tyre: For Junior Riders
For aggressive large-tyre efficiency with a smaller circumference, VX10 has been optimised by rearranging the knobs on the centre and shoulders, in addition to adjusted the peak and angles of the knobs to take care of the tread sample styling and efficiency for younger riders.