The Gaerne SG22 hit the bottom operating some months again with the announcement of the all-new boot – an epic piece of package dripping with options and security. A number of recent colors have been introduced and are actually accessible at your native dealership.
- New 3D Predominant Physique Toe Field for quicker shifting and decreased top between sole and rear derailleur
- Aluminum Superlight Buckles with adjustable higher locking lever and improved aesthetics
- Frontal Shin Guard with two positions and Air Vents for optimized match and knee protector insertion
- Improved motion geometry for higher ankle flexibility with out compromising security
- Razorback design for decreased general boot weight
- Gaerne Twin Stage Pivot System 1.0 for ankle safety and limits hyperextension, hyperflexion, and lateral actions
- Reminiscence foam 1.0 internally for ankle stabilization and customized match
- Grip Guard 1.0 rubber parts on the interior leg for improved safety and using really feel
- Twin density sole inserts for grip, sturdiness, traction, and cushioning
- Microshock heel for defense from micro-impact whereas cornering
- Metal Bumper 1.0 toe insert for decreased weight whereas sustaining protecting capability
- Goodyear Welted development for sturdiness, resoling, and strong construction
- Already trusted by skilled riders like Romain Febvre, Andrea Verona, Zach Pichon, and Honda Enduro Manufacturing unit Crew, with praised options reminiscent of weight discount, improved gear guard top, and fast breaking-in time.