Okay, so we’ve have given ourselves away with that cheeky Ian Dury reference, however we’re genuinely excited to trial these very good new Dririder Journey (C1) Boots.
New to the already expansive Dririder catalog, these tough-as-nails jobbies characteristic:
- Full Grain Leather-based & water-repellent suede higher
- Moulded shin plate safety.
- Waterproof & breathable lining
- D3O inside Ankle protectors (CE EN13634)
- Adjustable Buckle & VELCRO® closures.
- TPU gear change pad.
- Antibacterial replaceable footed.
- Strengthened heel & toe space.
- Anti-twist & Puncture Resistant midsole
- Journey all-terrain vulcanized rubber sole.
Really useful retail is $299.95.
A low lower model (C2) is out there for $249.95 and each lengths additionally are available brown.
Keep tuned as we get these puppies moist and muddy and see how they arise.
For 35 years, DRIRIDER has helped shield Australian riders with high-quality attire and equipment, thermals, boots, gloves, baggage and helmets (since 2015). Designed particularly for Australian riders, our climate circumstances and made for a real Australian match.