For those who recall, this bike used genetics from the Austrians’ hoon-happy Tremendous Duke Evo / the sold-out-in-under 48-minutes Tremendous Duke RR to create a carbon fiber dream machine, full with all the additional fixin’s.
Immediately, that very same iconic legacy continues with the Brabus 1300 R Version 23 – and when you assume getting the specs straight was arduous sufficient with the final piece of attractive, wait till we get into this child.
In line with the latest press launch, the bottom platform comes from KTM’s 1290 SUPER DUKE R EVO, with solely 290 obtainable items and livery becoming a king – all dressing “cast BRABUS Monoblock Z wheels, high-end carbon physique components and a classy bespoke seat.”
All the pieces is powered by the EVO’s 1,301 cc LC8 V-Twin coronary heart, able to 180hp @ 9,500rpm and 140Nm of torque @ 8,000rpm, booming out of a BRABUS dual-pipe slip-on exhaust.
A brand new carbon fiber headlight masks and handlebar-end mirrors do the honors of making persona on the entrance, whereas carbon bodywork wraps the aspect of the bike and redesigned air ducts/aspect panels function “an additional homage to many years of expertise in processing prepreg carbon fiber.”
Did we point out the one-piece carbon fiber undertray and the truth that the bespoke seat is heated?
All the pieces rolls on BRABUS Monoblock Z “Platinum Black” cast wheels, with floating duties carried out by WP APEX semi-active suspension and COMFORT, STREET, SPORT, TRACK, ADVANCED, and AUTO using/damping modes.
Right here’s an in depth checklist of every little thing that went into the construct, in keeping with the press launch:
- BRABUS limited-edition quantity
- BRABUS start-up animation
- BRABUS coloration scheme for the dashboard
- UNIQUE black body
- BRABUS carbon fiber stomach pan
- BRABUS CNC-machined triple clamp
- BRABUS CNC-machined adjustable entrance brake and clutch lever
- BRABUS CNC-machined adjustable foot pegs
- BRABUS CNC-machined reservoirs and oil tank caps
- Carbon fiber undertray with quick license plate holder
- LED flip indicators with built-in brake lights
- WP PRO COMPONENTS (WP APEX PRO 7117) steering damper
- Fast flip throttle twist grip
- Heated grips
- Light-weight Li-Ion battery
- Varied carbon fiber components
Pre-orders are set for February sixteenth @ 15:00 CET, with the preorder hyperlink pasted right here – simply in case somebody needs this of their storage (who wouldn’t).
What do you assume? Is the Brabus 1300 R Version 23 your cup of tea?