Particulars on find out how to watch the AMA Supercross opener from Anaheim for each worldwide and U.S. viewers will be discovered under.
Phrases: Press Launch | Lead Picture: Align Media
The announcement of the SuperMotocross Video Cross for worldwide viewers is nice information for viewers exterior of the U.S, with subscribers capable of entry Monster Power Supercross, Professional Motocross and the season ending SuperMotocross all within the one package deal.
For additional particulars on the platform maintain studying, as the outline beneath from the SMX web site (http://www.supermotocross.television) gives an in-depth define of what’s included.
SuperMotocross Video Cross is the official, unique house to stream the 2023 Monster Power Supercross Season, the 2023 AMA Professional Motocross Season, the 2 newly created SuperMotocross Playoffs and Finals. Don’t miss a minute of this newly developed 31 race, 10 month season package deal that enables followers limitless entry to view the world’s finest off-road motorbike athletes compete on the world’s largest stage and all underneath one platform.
Beneath is what worldwide followers, from any nation everywhere in the world, will get with the SuperMotocross Video Cross:
- Stay and on-demand entry to stream all the 17-round schedule of the Monster Power AMA Supercross Championship, all 11 AMA Professional Motocross Championship occasions, plus the SuperMotocross World Championship Playoffs and Ultimate.
- All 31 rounds of the “Race Day Stay” pre-show, giving followers insider entry to every thing occurring from every 2023 race location, together with qualifying, pre-race interviews and evaluation, fantasy league strategies and way more.
- Race highlights from all 31 rounds.
- Additional content material & options just like the 2023 SMX Season preview present, which is able to launch on January 1, 2023.
- In depth archives of earlier seasons of each SX and MX.
The total season subscription is $159.99 USD (£135 roughly) for limitless entry to all that content material for the 2023 season.
The 2023 SuperMotocross World Championship sequence and Monster Power Supercross season begins this Saturday, January 7 from Angel Stadium of Anaheim in California dwell at 10 p.m. ET on Peacock and USA Community. The 50th season of Supercross racing kicks off with 4 consecutive weeks of Supercross races happening in California, with stops in Oakland and San Diego, as properly.
Reigning Supercross champion Eli Tomac appears to defend his title in opposition to two-time Supercross champion Cooper Webb, 2018 Supercross champion Jason Anderson, Ken Roczen, Chase Sexton, Malcolm Stewart, and Justin Barcia within the star-studded 450SX Class. Barcia has gained three out of the final 4 450SX Class season opening races. The Western Regional 250SX Class options defending Japanese Regional 250SX Class champion Jett Lawrence, Austin Forkner, Cameron McAdoo, and RJ Hampshire.
Race Day Stay qualifying protection on Saturday from Anaheim will get underway at 4:30 p.m. ET completely on Peacock. All Supercross dwell protection, together with races, heats, and qualifying, plus on-demand replays, will probably be out there on Peacock. Click on right here for extra particulars.
NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports activities app will present dwell streaming protection of Saturday’s race. An encore presentation of the race will air Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBC and Monday on CNBC at 1 a.m. ET.
A report 31 races throughout Supercross and Professional Motocross will probably be introduced throughout Peacock, NBC, CNBC, USA Community, and NBC Sports activities digital platforms in 2023, culminating with two SuperMotocross World Championship Playoff occasions and the SuperMotocross World Championship Ultimate. The entire schedule will be discovered right here.
- Play by Play: Leigh Diffey
- Analyst: Ricky Carmichael
- Reporters: Daniel Blair, Will Christien
HOW TO WATCH
- TV – USA Community, NBC, CNBC
- Streaming – Peacock, NBCSports.com, NBC Sports activities app