We’ve liked watching the rise in reputation of restomod builds lately. Usually, restomods are thought-about to be classic bikes that stay comparatively true to their authentic aesthetics and silhouette, however have been introduced into the twenty first century with upgraded suspension, brakes, wheels, tires, and engine administration / efficiency.
A number of years in the past, we primarily noticed this type of customization utilized to classic superbikes, such because the builds of AC Sanctuary and dB Customs, however we’re joyful to see extra builders giving the identical remedy to classic dust bikes, twin sports activities, and roadsters.
Right here is our listing of the High 10 Restomods we featured in 2022, based mostly on visitors and engagement, listed in alphabetical order by builder.
• AC Sanctuary: Kawasaki Z1-R
• Atlanta Motorbike Works: Kawasaki GPz1100
• Bald Anthony: Yamaha RZ350
• Bandisca: Yamaha XS650
• Kevin Borough: Honda CB750
• ForPlay Racing: Yamaha RD350
• Loko Dream Manufacturing facility: Honda XR600R
• Metal Bakery: Honda CB750
• Roy Welton: Kawasaki Z1000
• Workshop43: Yamaha XT500
BikeBound’s Newest Restomods…