We’re following up our checklist of the High 10 Customized Bikes of 2022 with the preferred café racers we featured this previous 12 months — based mostly on visitors and social engagement.
Your visits, likes, and engagement served as votes, so these bikes have been chosen based on their recognition amongst our readership. That is probably the most goal rating we may obtain.
A few of these have been darlings of social media, accruing hundreds of likes on Fb and Instagram, whereas others had “lengthy legs,” persevering with to garner search visitors month after month. Some are basic, whereas others stretch the “café racer” label to its very restrict. Some are showstoppers, whereas others boast efficiency numbers that might stagger the Ton-Up Boys of the Nineteen Fifties. Two embody wooden of their bodywork, one is electrical, and one boasts compelled induction.
With out additional ado, listed below are our High 10 Cafe Racers of 2021, introduced in alphabetical order by builder.
• AMS Storage: “Narasimha” Zero SR
• Atelier MCNC: “La Macchina” Moto Guzzi 850 T3
• Black Cycles: “Soffiato” Ducati 916 Turbo
• Mike Frequent: Honda CBX1000
• Cool Child Customs: “Black Forest” Honda CB750F
• Jerem Bikes: “Tremendous Sport Tribute” Ducati 848
• Kris Biker Customs: Honda CB750
• Mile Zero Racers: “Clubsport” Honda CB750
• Tex Motorcycle: Ducati Monster S2R
• Tumulte: “RC30” Triumph Velocity Triple
The Newest Café Racers…