Right here at GearJunkie, we check a variety of gear. And we’re lucky to check new, cutting-edge merchandise. Now, we wish to provide the probability to win some gear too.
This week, 5 fortunate winners will obtain a prize package deal from Phunkshun. They’ll every get one Mistral Double Tube, one Plush Tube, one Kombu Balaclava, one Gazer Saver Goggle Cowl, one Versa Headband, and one Beanie.
Extra on the Prizes
Shield your face and make the weather a little bit extra pleasurable with Phunkshun Put on’s prize package deal. (Colours are topic to availability; product colours within the photos don’t symbolize the precise objects every winner will obtain.)
Prize Package deal:
- Mistral Double Tube: This neck gaiter was redesigned to be extra ergonomic, bettering consolation whereas rising safety, in line with the model. It’s constituted of recycled plastic water bottles, is water-repellant and freeze-resistant, and gives 50-plus UPF safety from the solar.
- Plush Tube: Constructed from Polartec Excessive Loft Fleece, this neck gaiter is the model’s highest weight-to-warmth-ratio gaiter out there. This model can be constituted of recycled water bottles with UPF 50-plus solar safety.
- Kombu Balaclava: This balaclava gives full face safety that’s simply adjustable and is constituted of Sorbtek for moisture wicking in addition to the model’s Anti-Phunk odor management materials. It’s additionally constituted of recycled water bottles and gives UPF safety of 50-plus.
- Gazer Saver Goggle Cowl: Made to guard your loved one goggles, this cowl is handled with Teflon EcoELite DWR to repel water and resist freezing. This goggle cowl additionally makes use of Polartec Excessive Loft Fleece to maintain goggles heat and secure when not in use. These goggle covers are additionally constituted of recycled water bottles.
- Beanie (unique to this prize package deal): Rep Phunkshun Put on with this beanie on all of your snow adventures.
Extra on the Model
Phunkshun Put on is on a mission to supply gear that retains you snug in chilly climate. Based in 2011, Phunkshun Put on noticed a spot out there to deal with face masks efficiency and elegance. Founder Lanny Goldwasser was a snowboard teacher on the Copper Mountain Snowsports College, offered prototypes to different instructors, and the remainder is historical past!
All Phunkshun Put on merchandise are proudly made within the USA — minimize, sewn, and embellished within the model’s manufacturing unit in Denver. In response to Phunkshun, the model prioritizes eco-manufacturing and makes use of REPREVE fiber, constituted of recycled water bottles, in all of its merchandise.
Make sure you test again each Friday for a new giveaway.
Need the giveaway in your inbox? Enroll right here.