3 hours in the past | Phrases: Matt Bernard | Photographs: Husqvarna
For those who’re searching for the closest factor to a manufacturing facility Husqvarna weapon straight off the showroom ground, you’ll want to take a look at the 2024 Rockstar Version Husqvarna FC450.
Notice: The bike won’t make you experience like Malcolm Stewart or Christian Craig …
The 2024 Rockstar Version Husqvarna FC450 introduces a redesigned body and fine-tuned suspension settings, complemented by an array of race-tested Technical Equipment. That includes Manufacturing unit Racing wheels, triple clamps, and an FMF Racing Manufacturing unit 4.1 silencer, this bike is a real off-road beast, adorned with the most recent Rockstar Vitality Husqvarna Manufacturing unit Racing graphics.
A standout function of the Rockstar Version is the progressive Connectivity Unit Off-road (CUO), strategically positioned on the fork leg behind the entrance quantity plate. Paired with the Experience Husqvarna Bikes app, riders acquire management over quite a lot of pre-set engine maps based mostly on observe situations, customizing engine braking, launch and traction management settings, and fast shifter sensitivity for a customized driving expertise.
The app doesn’t cease at engine customization—it extends to suspension setup suggestions for optimum efficiency on any circuit. The front-fender-mounted GPS sensor information on-track periods, empowering riders to research their efficiency by way of the app’s RIDER function, powered by LITPro. This device turns into invaluable for riders searching for to boost their abilities and discover the quickest traces on the racetrack, in the end decreasing lap occasions.
- New Connectivity Unit Offroad (CUO) and GPS permits for customisation of engine mapping and detailed observe efficiency evaluation
- New Rockstar Vitality Husqvarna Manufacturing unit Racing graphics utilized utilizing superior in-mould know-how
- Revised chromium molybdenum metal body and rear shock linkage reduces chassis rigidity for elevated cornering agility and rider consolation
- Refined bodywork gives particularly tailor-made ergonomics for simpler motion on the motorbike
- Up to date suspension settings result in optimum steadiness along with the brand new body
- Topology optimised die-cast aluminium swingarm offers optimum rigidity on the lowest attainable weight
- Quickshifter offers seamless upward gear adjustments
- Excessive efficiency Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake techniques
- Aluminium-polyamide hybrid subframe development offers particularly calculated rigidity and superior sturdiness
- WP XACT 48 mm entrance forks with AER know-how supply extra progressive end-of-stroke damping
- WP XACT rear shock design with CFD optimized essential piston and power free adjusters
- Multifunctional Map Change homes the Quickshifter, Traction Management, and Launch Management buttons
- FMF Racing Manufacturing unit 4.1 silencer
- Manufacturing unit Racing CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset [20 – 22 mm]
- Manufacturing unit Racing wheel set options EXCEL Takasago rims and black anodised CNC machined hubs
- 2K Carbon composite skid plate for superior safety and sturdiness
- 2K Carbon composite entrance brake disc guard for added safety
- Manufacturing unit Racing holeshot machine fitted as customary
- Delicate, gray ODI lock-on grips for the very best stage of consolation
- GUTS Manufacturing unit excessive grip seat cowl
- Premium-quality ProTaper handlebar and bar pad
- Electrical starter powered by a light-weight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
The 2024 FC450 Rockstar Version will likely be accessible in Australia and New Zealand from April 2024 by way of authorised Husqvarna Bikes dealerships. The 2024 FC250 Rockstar Version won’t be accessible within the Australia or New Zealand market.