5 hours in the past | Phrases: Matt Bernard | Pictures: KTM Photos
KTM, famend for its spectacular monitor file in arduous enduro racing and the FIM Arduous Enduro World Championship, is thrilled to introduce the most recent member of its 2024 KTM EXC lineup: the devoted HARDENDURO mannequin. Designed to overcome the hardest arduous enduro races on the market, the 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO proudly sits on the high of KTM’s Enduro vary.
German arduous enduro rider Manuel Lettenbichler, who secured the 2022 Arduous Enduro World Championship title and kicked off the 2023 season with wins at RED BULL Erbergrodeo and Xross Arduous Enduro Rally, has already given his stamp of approval to the 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO.
Constructing on the foundations of the all-new 2024 KTM 300 EXC, the KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO incorporates worthwhile suggestions from high excessive enduro riders, leading to a race-ready machine that you would be able to buy straight out of your native KTM dealership.
The 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO is purpose-built to sort out difficult terrains and comes geared up with a spread of specialised protecting elements. These embody closed hand guards, clutch slave cylinder safety, a composite skid plate, and brake disc guards, making certain the bike can stand up to even probably the most excessive racing eventualities.
Alongside its all-new body, closed-cartridge suspension, modern bodywork, and state-of-the-art TBI (Switch Port Injection) expertise, the 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO additionally options a number of further components.
• New, model-specific graphics
• Orange body
• HARDENDURO bar pad
• Smooth, gray ODI lock-on grips
• Ribbed diamante manufacturing facility seat
• Map-selection swap
• Manufacturing facility body protector set
• Manufacturing facility wheelset, that includes black D.I.D rims, black spokes, orange-anodized hubs, and orange-anodized nipples
• Metzeler 6 Days Excessive tyres
• Wrap-around handguards
• Radiator fan
• Orange-anodized CNC machined triple clamps
• Composite skid plate
• Floating entrance brake disc with composite entrance brake disc guard
• Strong rear brake disc, with security wire and orange rear brake disc guard
• Orange Supersprox stealth rear sprocket
• Orange-anodized oil plug
• Orange-anodized clutch slave cylinder safety
• Entrance and rear pull straps
The all-new 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO shall be accessible at authorised KTM sellers in Australia and New Zealand from September 2023 onwards. For extra info, go to ktm.com