Rancho Cucamonga, CA –July 6, 2022 : Dunlop is happy to announce their all-new sand/mud terrain tire: The Geomax MX14.
Created because the successor to the Geomax MX12, the MX14 has a brand new sample with decreased scoop block spacing and 18% taller tread blocks to make sure optimum grip for riders. Moreover, it has an improved rubber compound to extend tire power and scale back flex, offering traction on straights and nook exits.
The Geomax line of tires has been the business customary for years. Dunlop engineers have continued to evolve the Geomax sequence, with the MX14 being the newest results of Dunlop’s ongoing improvement.
The rear MX14 is designed for soft-terrain purposes and to excel in excessive sand and dust circumstances. Dunlop’s aim with this tire was to extend straight line drive with out sacrificing cornering efficiency.
For the MX14, Dunlop relied on high AMA Professional racers, high MXGP racers, Crew Dunlop Elite novice riders, and the testing group on the Dunlop Proving Grounds in Huntsville, Alabama. The efforts of those people developed the tire on tracks in the USA and Europe, together with a few of Europe’s “bottomless sand” tracks on the World MX Championship schedule.
The MX14 presents elevated cornering grip, slide management, begin efficiency, shock absorption, and braking grip, with enhanced dealing with in deep sand/mud and even in hard-based sand/mud.
- New Profile and Sample that will increase block top 18% taller than the MX12. Narrower block spacing distribution improves the sand/mud “scoop/paddle” impact, equating to elevated dive-grip/traction and improved braking efficiency and slide management.
- Bolstered Scoop Expertise (RST) ends in a 23% enhance involved space over the MX12 to enormously enhance traction/drive-grip by means of elevated quantities of terrain being scooped.
- Superior V-Block Expertise (V-BT Superior) is an optimized tread design and block angles for improved “scoop/paddle” impact and enhanced block angles for improved slide management at camber. These enhance sand/mud penetration and “scooping impact.”
- New Versatile Fins Expertise (FFT) the place the crown and center blocks have skinny fins for versatile motion on the rear braking facet to extend the tire footprint for extra management.
- Excessive-Resilience rubber compound (H-RRC) and stiffer carcass create improved traction and efficiency by means of much less knob flex beneath load.
The MX14 takes Dunlop’s Geomax line to a brand new stage for a variety of riders, from novice to skilled. Obtainable in 8 sizes to offer fitment from minis to massive bikes.
About Dunlop Bike Tires
Dunlop is the most important provider of authentic tools and substitute motorbike tires in the usA. and the one producer of bike tires in North America. For extra data, go to