Revealed on 30 December 2022
The Arenacross Tour offered by Repair Auto UK is gearing as much as welcome packed grids throughout all lessons for its 2023 British Arenacross Championship.
Courses will embody:
- The Professional Class
- Professional AM British Championship (16yrs+)
- Futures British Championship (16 – 21yrs)
- Supermini British Championship (12 – 15yrs)
- 65 Youth British Championship (7-10 yrs)
- E5 Electrical British Championship.
Within the new-for-23 Futures class, geared toward nurturing younger expertise, simply 12 riders and 4 wildcards made the grade, whereas within the over-subscribed ProAm British Championship – which attracted the best curiosity of all time … 34 contestants, plus wildcards, had been chosen,
Native riders will line up for the progressive KTM, GASGAS and Husqvarna Bikes-backed all-electric AX-E5 Championship on the arenas in Belfast, Aberdeen and Birmingham. The ultimate Arenacross spherical at London will host the first-ever AX-E5 Closing with the highest 4 riders from every of the qualifying rounds taking to the beginning line.
This group will function the very youngest riders of the whole tour with younger Ollie Denvir from Downpatrick, Northern Eire, Ollie Hain from St Andrews and Oliver Wilson from Solihull representing their hometowns of their native venues. Aside from an uncanny similarity in first names … the children are additionally all a young six years of age.
The Supemini, Futures and ProAm lessons will probably be boosted with a spot of woman energy when Olivia Reynolds, Beanie Reece and Anya Colley get able to show themselves towards their male counterparts. They’ll be intent on displaying them their rear wheels as they deal with the difficult Arenacross circuits. Lengthy-standing Arenacross followers can even discover a number of acquainted names within the rider line-up throughout these lessons as lads corresponding to Austin Beasty, Isaac Ash, Lewis Spratt, Charley Irwin and Josh Grasping transfer up by the ranks from earlier years.
With the affirmation of all lessons, the 2023 Arenacross Tour offered by Repair Auto UK is poised to ship the all-time Arenacross championship, with race-win-hungry rivals from six-year-old novices proper the best way by to the ‘better of British’ Professionals.
- Spherical 1: Friday twentieth January – SSE Enviornment, Belfast, Northern Eire
- Spherical 2: Saturday twenty first January – SSE Enviornment, Belfast, Northern Eire
- Spherical 3: Saturday twenty eighth January – P&J Reside, Aberdeen, Scotland
- Spherical 4: Sunday twenty ninth January – P&J Reside, Aberdeen, Scotland
- Spherical 5: Saturday 4th February – The Resorts World Enviornment, Birmingham NEC, England
- Spherical 6: Saturday 18th February – The OVO Enviornment, Wembley, England.