Because the season begins to heat up, riders throughout the nation are prepping for his or her enjoyable time on two wheels – and now, followers seeking to attend Aprilia’s Racers Days could have full entry to the schedule of to-do’s.
As in earlier years, 2023’s Racers Days will embrace Aprilia’s newer fashions for check rides; on this case, the RSV4, Tuono V4, RS 660 and Tuono 660 fashions. Reps from Pirelli, Dainese, and AGV will likely be current for the last word, tailor-made dress-down, prodiving each attendee the choice to customise their leathers.
On prime of all this, we’re advised that “an immersive Aprilia Racing College expertise can even be accessible at choose rounds,” with teaching up for grabs in any respect phases of scoot.
“Prospects within the Superior ‘A’ or Intermediate ‘B’ group will likely be permitted to demo any fashions provided within the Aprilia demo fleet.”
“College students using all marques are welcome to take part and can obtain steerage and suggestions to assist develop safer, extra succesful, and quicker riders on monitor.”
Right here’s the schedule for 2023’s Aprilia Racers Days:
- COTA | Austin, TX | APR 17TH
- Highway Atlanta | Braselton, GA | APR 24TH
- PITT Race | Wampum, PA | MAY 8TH
- Autobahn Nation Membership | Joliet, IL | JUN 12TH
- Ridge Motorsports Park | Shelton, WA | JUN 26TH
- Weathertech Laguna Seca | Salinas, CA | JUL 17TH
- Shannonville Motorsports Park | Ontario, CAN | SEP 18TH
- New Jersey Motorsports Park | Milleville, NJ | SEP 25TH
Take into accout – in case you’re seeking to head over to Racers Days, you possibly can’t come empty-handed; convey your personal gear and bike, and don’t be late!