Harley-Davidson Nightster Particular
Harley’s svelte Nightster suggestions the scales at a comparatively svelte (for a Harley) 219 kg which is down almost 10 kg on the Sportster S. Nightster additionally runs extra sporting rubber sizes than Sportster S, a 100/90-19 on the entrance and 150/80-16 on the rear of the Nightster.
A 975 cc model of the brand new Revolution Max engine turns that rear tyre through belt drive and pumps out 90 horsepower at 7500 rpm, peak torque is 95 Nm at 5000 rpm. That’s 31 horsepower down on the 121 ponies pumped out by the 1252 cc model of the Revolution Max that powers the Sportster S.
Just like the Sportster S, the Nightster makes use of the engine as a burdened member within the chassis.
It additionally employs twin shocks on the rear as a substitute of the Sportster S monoshock, although on this iteration that suspension has no linkage. One thing else lacking from the rear of the 2022 Nightster was anyplace to place a passenger, however for 2023 Harley are introducing the Nightster Particular that encompasses a passenger seat and foot pegs for two-up using.
The bar riser on the Nightster Particular positions your palms two-inches up and one-inch additional again than the common Nightster, which has now been dropped from the vary.
A brand new four-inch diameter spherical digital TFT display screen with Bluetooth now sits a lot decrease than the earlier show.
New split-spoke rims make an look full with tyre strain monitoring.
The Nightster Particular now has 5 trip modes, two additional than earlier than, and features a USB cost port.
Harley-Davidson Nightster Particular Specs
- Engine – Revolution Max 975T, 975 cc, V-Twin,
- Valves – Chain-driven, DOHC, hydraulic self-adjusting lifters, consumption VVT; 4 valves per cylinder
- Bore x Stroke – 97 x 66 mm (3.82″ x 2.6″)
- Compression Ratio – 12:1
- Energy – 90 hp (67 kW) at 7500 rpm
- Torque – 95 Nm (70 ft-lb) at 5000 rpm
- Induction – Digital Sequential Port Gasoline Injection (ESPFI)
- Consumption – Downdraft consumption, tuned velocity stacks, washable filter media
- Exhaust – 2-into-1; catalyst in header
- Lubrication – Semi-Dry Sump, 4.5 litre oil capability
- Main Drive – Gear, 49/89 ratio
- Last Drive – Belt, 34/80 ratio
- Transmission – Six-speed
- Clutch – Mechanical, 8 plate moist, help & slip, 1090N
- Entrance Suspension – 41mm Showa Twin Bending Valve typical forks
- Rear Suspension – Twin outboard, direct-acting (no linkage) emulsion know-how shock absorbers with coil springs and a threaded collar for pre-load adjustment.
- Lean angle – 32 levels
- Entrance Brake – Axially mounted four-piston fastened entrance caliper, 320 mm rotor, ABS
- Rear Brake – single piston floating caliper, 260 mm, ABS
- L x W x H – 2210 x 853 x 1155 mm
- Seat Peak – 705 mm
- Rake – 30 levels
- Fork angle – 28 diploma
- Path – 137 mm
- Wheelbase – 1556 mm
- Tyres – 100/90-19 (F), 150/80-16 (R)
- Body – Careworn-member, excessive power low alloy metal trellis body; stamped, forged, and cast junctions; MIG welded; aluminum cast midstructure
- Swingarm – Delicate metal, rectangular tube part, stamped xmember; MIG welded
- Gasoline Capability – 11.7 litres
- Weight – 219 kg moist
- Gross weight score – 418 kg
- Guarantee – 24 months
- RRP – $25,995