3 minutes in the past | Phrases: Matt Bernard | Photographs: Beta
The 2022 Beta RX300 was initially designed for the US market, however us Aussies ate up the big-bore two-stroke motocross machine. So, for 2023, the Italian stallion might be out there in Australia with a number of upgrades for the brand new 12 months.
Probably the most noteworthy enchancment over the earlier mannequin 12 months is the inclusion of a Kayaba (KYB) rear shock. The collaboration between KYB and Beta Engineers led to the event of a suspension package deal that’s designed to enhance the rideability of the bike below all circumstances.
Take a look at our take a look at on the 2022 300cc Beta line-up right here, and the options of the 2023 RX300 under.
2023 BETA RX 300 FEATURES
- A better efficiency, longer stroke 300 2-stroke motor in comparison with the RR & RR Racing fashions.
- A Keihin PWK38 Carburetor.
- 19″ rear wheel
- Michelin Starcross tyres, identified for his or her motocross efficiency come normal on each MY23 Beta RX 300.
- Additional-wide billet aluminum foot pegs with chrome steel gripper pins that present the rider with a robust, but mild platform.
- The MY23 Beta RX 300 sees the next enhancements over the MY22 Beta RX 300:
- KYB 45 mm physique shock with adjustable rebound and excessive/low pace on compression adjustment.
- New shrouds are narrower than the MY22 mannequin to provide the rider extra freedom of motion, particularly in corners. Designed to be smooth, easy and engaging.
- Redesigned entrance quantity plate.
The MY23 Beta RX 300 is for off-road use solely and never ADR Compliant.
$ 13,495.00 + Pre-delivery.